Because your dog deserves a vacation too, next time you leave town bring them to our country boarding kennel. Linny's Kennel is a "Home" based Kennel, so we can better care for your best friend.
Our rooms are designed to make your dog’s stay like a vacation with indoor rooms that are temperature controlled and attached covered outdoor runs.
We want to make your dogs as comfortable as possible.
* First and foremost we need their shot record.
* First time visitors we do require to be pre paid for their first visit. After the first visit you can pay when you pick your dog up.
* Dog food. We feed Purina dog food. If your dog eats Purina then we have you covered. Does your dog eat a difference food & get upset tummies or diarrhea when you switch food? Then we recommend you bring enough food for their stay with a days worth extra just in case your plans get extended. All food should be in an air tight container or zip lock bags.
* We have bedding here but if you would like to bring something washable from home that's great. We will put it on our raised dog beds.
* We give treats out daily. If you would like to bring treats from home that's always a great idea. No dog has ever said no to that.
* Toy's and bones (No Pork bones). Ball's do need to be bigger than a tennis ball.
* Please don't bring anything real valuable. Sometimes dogs love to play tug-a-war with their neighbor and we would hate it if their most favorite toy, bed or blanket was destroyed.
* No need for food or water bowls. We have plenty.